Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

To Conclude

So often, real life stories aren't tied up with a neat bow and followers are left to wonder how the story ended.  I am happy to report that this story has a happy ending.  Larry has returned to New Jersey with R, his prior owner and caretaker during his racing days, to live happily ever after.  I think they were meant to be together, and I wish them all the best.  Larry's good looks will not be lost from the public eye - he will continue to be shown in hand and will be used for light riding, too, so he can continue to showcase the many shapes and styles that Standardbreds come in, including beautiful.  If you want to continue to follow his adventures, R started a blog for Larry at notsostandardstandardbred.blogspot.com before I had him, and I sincerely hope that he continues to post there now that Larry has come home to stay.  To follow my adventures with my new Standardbred, I have started a blog at redheadedstandardbred.blogspot.com.  Thanks for following.

No comments:

Post a Comment